Tired of having left overs? Next time you have some fresh fish, you should try out Captain Scott Walker's delicious, simple and easy Pringles Fried Fish Recipe. Here's what you'll need.
Quick Recipe Ingredients:
- Large Chunks of Snapper
- Red Original Pringles Potato Chips
- Ziplock bag
- Frying Pan
Preparation and Cooking:
- In a small mixing bowl, beat 2 whole eggs, making an egg-wash.
- In a one gallon zip-lock bag, crush your Pringles until they are a bread crumb type consistency.
- With your Bubba Blade Sportsman's knife, cut your fresh fish into large chunks.
- Drop the fish chunks in the egg-wash and then transfer them in the ziplock bag to completely cover the fish in the Pringle crumbs.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan and cook Pringle coated fish until golden brown on each side.
- Anticipate not having any leftovers....