Enchilado de Langosta
An out of the box Cuban recipe that is perfectly complemented by white rice and pan tostada. Enjoy!
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 medium ripe Roma tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 lobster tails, shell on, chopped in quarters
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- In a large pan, melt the butter with the oil on medium heat. Add the green pepper, onion, and celery and sauté until the onion and celery are tender.
- Add the garlic and fry an additional minute or two. Add the tomatoes, cumin, wine, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for about 15 minutes.
- Add 6 lobster tails, shell on, chopped in quarters to the sauce and cook till shells turn pinkish and bright in color.
- Remove from the heat, sprinkle with fresh cilantro, and serve over rice.
Have your own recipe you'd like to share with us? Send it on over by submitting the form below.
The Mercury Active Trim is a GPS, speed based, automatic engine trim system. This responds to the weather around you responding to the weather conditions around you and fuel economy. Now the engine will set the trim for you so you no longer have to. I know many guys who don’t even use their trim because they don’t want to deal with it. The trim is super important for leveling the boat off and saving on fuel - that is why this invention is so awesome.
The newest edition to the Scales gear family is the Fisherman Board Shorts, made my fisherman for fisherman. One of my favorite features is the padded waste band - when we are fishing all day long with spinning tackle, fighting the fish is just the beginning. Then you have to fight the pain of when it hits you in the hip. Scales built protection right in for that exact situation. There is also a built in plier pocket with polyester so the pliers don’t get jammed up - aside from that they are extremely comfortable. Check them out!
S11:E12 - “Dolphin Show” (2019)
Capt Steve Rodger and Capt Scott Walker find the treasure of Mahi in the Florida Keys.
S11:E11 - “Tuna On A Sub” (2019)
Tuna congregate over a wrecked submarine and Captains Steve and Scott bring them to the surface.
S11:E10 - “Sandbar Sharks” (2019)
An overabundance of sharks makes life more difficult for Capt. Scott Walker & Capt. Steve Rodger.
S11:E9 - “Bottom Fishing KW Mutton Snappers” (2019)
Capt. Steve Roger and Capt. Scott Walker head west of Key West to fish for giant Mutton Snapper.
With parties during the holidays, the best appetizer you can do is a smoked fish dip. We love this Smoked Kingfish dip. We will cut it up into large chunks about the size of your hand so that they cook evenly and you smoke them skin down. Personally I like to marinate mine with lots of spice, pepper and teriyaki and brown sugar.