Enchilado de Langosta
An out of the box Cuban recipe that is perfectly complemented by white rice and pan tostada. Enjoy!
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 medium ripe Roma tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 lobster tails, shell on, chopped in quarters
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- In a large pan, melt the butter with the oil on medium heat. Add the green pepper, onion, and celery and sauté until the onion and celery are tender.
- Add the garlic and fry an additional minute or two. Add the tomatoes, cumin, wine, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for about 15 minutes.
- Add 6 lobster tails, shell on, chopped in quarters to the sauce and cook till shells turn pinkish and bright in color.
- Remove from the heat, sprinkle with fresh cilantro, and serve over rice.
Have your own recipe you'd like to share with us? Send it on over by submitting the form below.
Yeti keeps stepping up their game. Here is the new Yeti Loadout Bucket. The strongest bucket ever
Each of the fish we fish for have ways that they can be held safely. There are very few fish that we catch that do not have dangerous parts. Teeth, sharp fins, bills or gill rakers can all cause damage to your hands while other fish just react wildly to being held.
As a Captain or an avid fisherman, it is important to know how to handle each fish to get it in the Yeti or to release it safely and unharmed.
S10:E11 - “Bimini Race Against The Shark” (2018)
Steve and Scott invite Kyle Shea to fish with them to try to land Tuna fast and beat the sharks.
S10:E10 - “Bimini Yellowfin” (2018)
Scott and Steve travel to Resorts World Bimini and find the Tuna
S10:E8 - “Memory Rock Bahamas” (2018)
Scott and Steve fish West End, Bahamas with Mike Schmidt. Lots of variety with reef fish!
S10:E7 - “Blue Marlin Cove” (2018)
Scott Walker and Steve Rodger travel to West End, Bahamas to visit Blue Marlin Cove Resort
S10:E5 - “Tuna At Hawks Cay” (2018)
Captain Steve and Captain Scott head out from Hawks Cay to the famed "Hump" for Blackfin Tuna
S10:E5 - “Happy Birthday To Me!” (2018)
Steve & Scott leave from Hawks Cay and on the last drop Scott gets a special fish for his birthday
S10:E4 - “Hawks Cay Swordfish & Mahi” (2018)
Capt. Scott & Capt. Steve head out from Hawks Cay in rough seas ahead but still find satisfaction.
S10:E3 - “Trick Or Treat” (2018)
Capt Scott and Capt Steve head out on a windy day in Key West to catch Sailfish & Blackfin