Here it is. The final Chapter of our delicious "Tuesday Tails" series.
1. Twist on Tradition
Tired of the traditional broiled, butter lathered lobster on the grill? Check out this simply amazing recipe to spice up your tails.
- 1 or 2 lobster tails (depending on size)
- Garlic Salt
- Rinse and Clean Lobster Tails.
- Butterfly tail using a cutting board and a large knife. Place lobster tail on cutting board, top shell up and slice through the shell from the top to the tail. Do not cut all the way through the bottom shell.
- On medium heat, place the lobster shell side down on your grill.
- Lightly brush meat with butter and sprinkle with garlic salt, chives and parsley.
- After around 6 minutes, when the bottom shell begins to turn pink, flip the tail so the meat side is down. Do this for 2 minutes.
- To remove the meat from the shell, place Lobster Tail shell side down on the plate and pull the meat out of the shell with a fork.
Have your own recipe you'd like to share with us? Send it on over by submitting the form below.
Competition Memphis Ribs:
Trim Competition square
Slather with mustard
The 4th Of July is a great time to have a hearty meal with friends and family and enjoy a firework show. One of my favorite things to do is cook steak on the 4th of July. Below is a recipe for Reverse Sear Steak and it has been shown by my friends and family to be a favorite meal!
This is a super easy party dish and works phenomenally with my Big Green Egg grill, your 4th of July party guests will love these so be sure to make a lot of them! The Lemon Pepper Smoked Wings can be made by taking 24 fresh wings and cut them into 2 pieces. To season, cover the wings in lemon pepper and smoke the wings at 250 degrees for 2 hours. Then coat the wings in BBQ sauce and turn up heat to 375 until the BBQ sauce caramelizes.
The Mercury Active Trim is a GPS, speed based, automatic engine trim system. This responds to the weather around you responding to the weather conditions around you and fuel economy. Now the engine will set the trim for you so you no longer have to. I know many guys who don’t even use their trim because they don’t want to deal with it. The trim is super important for leveling the boat off and saving on fuel - that is why this invention is so awesome.
The newest edition to the Scales gear family is the Fisherman Board Shorts, made my fisherman for fisherman. One of my favorite features is the padded waste band - when we are fishing all day long with spinning tackle, fighting the fish is just the beginning. Then you have to fight the pain of when it hits you in the hip. Scales built protection right in for that exact situation. There is also a built in plier pocket with polyester so the pliers don’t get jammed up - aside from that they are extremely comfortable. Check them out!
S11:E12 - “Dolphin Show” (2019)
Capt Steve Rodger and Capt Scott Walker find the treasure of Mahi in the Florida Keys.
S11:E11 - “Tuna On A Sub” (2019)
Tuna congregate over a wrecked submarine and Captains Steve and Scott bring them to the surface.
S11:E10 - “Sandbar Sharks” (2019)
An overabundance of sharks makes life more difficult for Capt. Scott Walker & Capt. Steve Rodger.
S11:E9 - “Bottom Fishing KW Mutton Snappers” (2019)
Capt. Steve Roger and Capt. Scott Walker head west of Key West to fish for giant Mutton Snapper.