Here it is. The final Chapter of our delicious "Tuesday Tails" series.
1. Twist on Tradition
Tired of the traditional broiled, butter lathered lobster on the grill? Check out this simply amazing recipe to spice up your tails.
- 1 or 2 lobster tails (depending on size)
- Garlic Salt
- Rinse and Clean Lobster Tails.
- Butterfly tail using a cutting board and a large knife. Place lobster tail on cutting board, top shell up and slice through the shell from the top to the tail. Do not cut all the way through the bottom shell.
- On medium heat, place the lobster shell side down on your grill.
- Lightly brush meat with butter and sprinkle with garlic salt, chives and parsley.
- After around 6 minutes, when the bottom shell begins to turn pink, flip the tail so the meat side is down. Do this for 2 minutes.
- To remove the meat from the shell, place Lobster Tail shell side down on the plate and pull the meat out of the shell with a fork.
Have your own recipe you'd like to share with us? Send it on over by submitting the form below.
Yeti keeps stepping up their game. Here is the new Yeti Loadout Bucket. The strongest bucket ever
Each of the fish we fish for have ways that they can be held safely. There are very few fish that we catch that do not have dangerous parts. Teeth, sharp fins, bills or gill rakers can all cause damage to your hands while other fish just react wildly to being held.
As a Captain or an avid fisherman, it is important to know how to handle each fish to get it in the Yeti or to release it safely and unharmed.
S10:E11 - “Bimini Race Against The Shark” (2018)
Steve and Scott invite Kyle Shea to fish with them to try to land Tuna fast and beat the sharks.
S10:E10 - “Bimini Yellowfin” (2018)
Scott and Steve travel to Resorts World Bimini and find the Tuna
S10:E8 - “Memory Rock Bahamas” (2018)
Scott and Steve fish West End, Bahamas with Mike Schmidt. Lots of variety with reef fish!
S10:E7 - “Blue Marlin Cove” (2018)
Scott Walker and Steve Rodger travel to West End, Bahamas to visit Blue Marlin Cove Resort
S10:E5 - “Tuna At Hawks Cay” (2018)
Captain Steve and Captain Scott head out from Hawks Cay to the famed "Hump" for Blackfin Tuna
S10:E5 - “Happy Birthday To Me!” (2018)
Steve & Scott leave from Hawks Cay and on the last drop Scott gets a special fish for his birthday
S10:E4 - “Hawks Cay Swordfish & Mahi” (2018)
Capt. Scott & Capt. Steve head out from Hawks Cay in rough seas ahead but still find satisfaction.
S10:E3 - “Trick Or Treat” (2018)
Capt Scott and Capt Steve head out on a windy day in Key West to catch Sailfish & Blackfin