The Cheesiest of Mac and Lobster Cheeses
- 1 & ½ pounds of cooked Florida lobster – cut in bite sized chunks
- 1 pound of elbow macaroni
- 1 quart of whole milk
- 1 stick of unsalted butter (6 tablespoons for mixture, 2 for the breadcrumbs)
- ½ cup of all-purpose flour
- 12 ounces of Gruyere cheese (4 cups)
- 8 ounces of extra-sharp cheddar (2 cups)
- 1 ½ cups fresh breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large pot, boil water. Add a tablespoon of salt and a tablespoon of oil. When the water comes to a boil, add the pasta.
- Then, in a saucepan on low heat, warm the milk.
- In another large pan, melt 6 tablespoons of butter and add the flour. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring with a whisk until it thickens.
- While continuing to whisk, add milk a cup at a time.
- Move the sauce off the heat and add all the cheeses, 1 tablespoon of salt, ½ teaspoon of pepper, and ½ teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Place the cooked macaroni and lobster in the cheesy sauce and stir. Then pour into large casserole dish.
- Coat top of mac and cheese with bread crumbs.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until the sauce is bubbly and topping slightly browned on top.
“I’m just rigging up a squid, a little heavier duty than I need to. I am attaching the body and the head to the hook so that if he slashes it - he can’t just tear it in half without having to come back with something all in a knot. It can hit this really good and it will still hold together. It is a little bit more than you need to do, but these baits are soft and they are so far down I like to have a second chance…
Yeti keeps stepping up their game. Here is the new Yeti Loadout Bucket. The strongest bucket ever
Each of the fish we fish for have ways that they can be held safely. There are very few fish that we catch that do not have dangerous parts. Teeth, sharp fins, bills or gill rakers can all cause damage to your hands while other fish just react wildly to being held.
As a Captain or an avid fisherman, it is important to know how to handle each fish to get it in the Yeti or to release it safely and unharmed.
S10:E11 - “Bimini Race Against The Shark” (2018)
Steve and Scott invite Kyle Shea to fish with them to try to land Tuna fast and beat the sharks.
S10:E9 - “Mutton Spawn, Bahamas” (2018)
Scott and Steve shelter from the wind and troll plugs for grouper and mutton snapper in the Bahamas
S10:E10 - “Bimini Yellowfin” (2018)
Scott and Steve travel to Resorts World Bimini and find the Tuna
S10:E8 - “Memory Rock Bahamas” (2018)
Scott and Steve fish West End, Bahamas with Mike Schmidt. Lots of variety with reef fish!
S10:E7 - “Blue Marlin Cove” (2018)
Scott Walker and Steve Rodger travel to West End, Bahamas to visit Blue Marlin Cove Resort
S10:E5 - “Tuna At Hawks Cay” (2018)
Captain Steve and Captain Scott head out from Hawks Cay to the famed "Hump" for Blackfin Tuna
S10:E5 - “Happy Birthday To Me!” (2018)
Steve & Scott leave from Hawks Cay and on the last drop Scott gets a special fish for his birthday